04 April 2008

Drain bamage

Conversation last night:
Me upon smelling my son's not so fresh hair: "Did you shower? "
He: "Yeah. "
"Did you wash your hair? "
"Yeah. "
"With shampoo? "
"Well, I rinsed it. "
"Did you wash with soap? "
"No. "
"So you didn't shower and bathe, you RINSED? "
Whereupon we had a lengthy conversation encompassing bacteria, MRSA, and the offensive odors associated with nearly pre-pubescent boys, especially those equipped with man fuzz.


Fast forward to tonight while SoS was in the shower:
Me: "Where is the soap? "
Number One Son: "I don't know. "
"Where was it when you showered? "
"There wasn't any. "
"So, you didn't wash? "
"I washed my hair. "
"Is that the only part of your body?!? Did we not have this conversation last night? "
Jump to recap of last night's cleanliness diatribe with added bonus material of athlete's foot and flesh eating bacteria. I'm not sure what is wrong with these people, but I am sure my genetics play no part what so ever. And I'm equally sure that I have guaranteed certain Howard Hughes-like qualities in both NOS and SoS. (Insert sound of head being soundly beaten against nearest surface)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, GO!