20 June 2010

Dear OB triage patients: If you have sex in the morning, at some point the after effects will leave your body. This is normal. One would have thought this is something that would have occurred to you, at least after the very first time you had sex, if not before 24 weeks in your gestation. Please do not be surprised when we tell you it isn't amniotic fluid; but fluid filled with flagellates. And please stop bringing your flagellates to my attention because I just see that as bragging that you're getting some and it makes me jealous. Which will cause me to say snarky things at the nurses station. I'm just sayin'.

4 comments:

  1. LMAO!!!! I'm just sayin'....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean COME ON! (No pun intended.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get pissy when other people talk about getting it too. pffffffft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, but peedee, I'm surrounded by the evidence! Not that I want the same evidence at this stage of the game. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, GO!