09 February 2012

Today, I went into the natural food store in town looking for sweet almond oil.  Why?  Because I had this wild hair to make some massage oil.  What for?  Who the hell knows?  A vague desire to massage and no opportunity to do so.  Thwarted in my all desires physical and mental.  Bummer.  Nice tangent.  Anyway, as I'm paying for my merchandise, and perusing all manner of vegan and organic treats at the front counter, it strikes me that it is a trifle incongruous to be in a natural food store and pull your wallet out of your big leather purse.  And when I say big, I mean BIG.  I could smuggle midgets out of the circus in this thing.  I mean, it's like throwing half a cow up on the counter.  I may have offended some sensibilities.  Ah, fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, GO!