28 June 2009

Hey, Japan? This is NOT helping the nursing shortage!



In other news: after the shindig and the my recurrent role of head holder and drunk carrier, my pulled shoulder muscle morphed into shoulder, neck and giant migraine pain. Oooo. A legitimate excuse for Percocet. Yay. I popped two of those babies and drifted off into the best sleep in months. I awoke at 0400 scratching like a dog hosting a flea convention, thought "I had BETTER NOT be developing a Percocet allergy!" and then fell back into a coma for 4 more hours. I don't know if that was the result of some weird forgotten dream or if I'm on the road to anaphylaxis the next time I'm injured. Ah, what's a little respiratory distress to stand in the way of my love affair with Percocet?

2 comments:

  1. What the Hell is right! How do you find this stuff??

    Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lucky I guess! Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, GO!