19 April 2010

I Will Bitch No More Forever

With all due respect to Chief Joseph for bastardizing his speech, and all apologies to everyone who knows that I will not be able to keep that promise, watch this. And count your lucky stars. And be amazed. And then join me in a little guilt for not being more appreciative of all your blessings. Unless of course you're not as self involved and selfish as I am and then you don't have to.. Whatever. Spend the 4 minutes. I cried, and you know how much I love to do that.




Ruthlessly and gleefully stolen from Peedee

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday the kid sitting next to me at work was bitching about having to go downstairs to use the bathroom because the one on our floor was being fixed. I nearly bitch slapped him. I made him watch the video.

    At lease you have arms with hands to hold your junk with dude.

    fuhktard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for Pete's sake! Boo the hoo I have to walk downstairs! Maybe you should have bitch slapped him into reality. But good call on the professionalism there!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, GO!