07 January 2009

Har.

Okay, so I need a little levity right now. SHSo'C admirably fulfilled his duties as a righteous SHSo'C by sending me this gem:



All the high points and drama condensed for the attention deficit. Which is perfect for me.

One of my new favorite sites, which I've been hiding from some of you, because, let's face it, you're not nearly as twisted as I am, is Fuck You Penguin.
It makes me laugh on a daily basis, but today was perfect. Yesterday wasn't too bad either. It may have something to do with the amount of brain cells I drowned in malt liquor from the ages of 12-21, or it may just be that I'm a deranged sociopath, but I think these are some of the funniest things I've seen animal-wise. And right now I say bring the funny. Anything new strike your bones de funne?

I'm trying to avoid my usual grieving process (retail therapy) because we all know the mack truck of retail therapy is gonna tailgate the hell out of me here pretty quick (and the hits just keep on coming!) so I'm shopping around for a new template for my blog. Which I will debut soon. (That's right, channel that into something creative...or at least a giant waste of time and not money) If I don't screw it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, GO!