14 October 2009

Because I'm a Horny Old Woman Just Like Meredith

Well, not just like Meredith who is a freaking nightmare embarrassment to older women who like younger men everywhere:

Meredith Vieira Hits on a Naval Officer - Watch more Funny Videos

Good Lord Mer, are you gonna go down on him right there?  I will agree he is nice looking.  And speaking of unattainable nice looking men, here's an old crush from the past

Not too shabby, eh?  You should see him in a kilt.  I dunno, I just have something about a man in full Highland dress.  Like this one:

Not my clan, not even my age range, but day-um!  He still looks good!  Excuse me while I go buy more batteries.

2 comments:

  1. Oh shit! I was OMG'din through this whole post and when I hit the batteries, I lost it!!! All loud and snortin!!! lmao.

    phew, I needed that today. thanks!


    and that Naval Officer is Hawtttttttt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything I can do to help! And yes. Yes he is. Definitely battery worthy.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, GO!